University of Marmara




Dear Mr / Mrs
It is a pleasure to greet you, my name is Cristóbal, the reason for my letter is to request an exchange opportunity of the Erasmus 2020-2021 program. Actually, I am studying medicine at the National Polytechnic Institute and it would be a pleasure to study in his prestigious program at the University of Marmara in Istanbul, Turkey, because I want to carry out scientific, research, development and implementation activities for a better exercise. From my career and get more experience.
I have gained experience in medicine in the fields of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, bology and bacteriology, so I can be a good student at the exchange university located in Istanbul, Eğitim Mahallesi, 34722 Kadıköy / Istanbul Province, Turkey, if I can .
By participating in the Erasmus program, I will be able to have more education in advanced technologies and an excellent preparation for lucrative careers.
Got me.

Sincerely, Rojas López Cristóbal

Resultado de imagen para universidad de marmara}

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HILTER, THE ANTIHERO? Adolf Hitler Biography Dictator, Military Leader (1889–1945)

proyec1 uwu